when one thing is fixed something else breaks!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

Ok my wifes LS is being a pain in the ass and i only had it two weeks! ok here is the deal. she came to me and told me baby my heat is coming out cold! and my temp guage is not working! so i took the time to go to honda pick up a threm and gasket. put it in and bingo heats is good and the gauge was working! a week goes by and today she calls me and says baby there is white smoke coming from the front of my car by the passenger side. i go outside because i was thinking maybe i forgot something or didn't tighten something. go outside when the car was cold and i checked everything. Nothing was found. i started the car took it for a nice long run came back and sure as shit it was steaming. Now the question to you guys and gals is: Her car is an Auto and i was wondering if there is any type of tranny cooler or something that goes from the tranny to the radiator to cool the fluid in the trans? Please tell me NO!

Quoted post[/post]]
Probably, look to see if there is a brake line looking thing running to the radiator.
i was looking but it was dark out already i can't see it but i will look when i get some day light tomorrow! but dam that hurts! i think i am going to get her a trans cooler so i don't have to worry about it..lol

Automatic Cars have a tranny cooler built into the radiator. You can tell by the two black hoses coming from two pipes on the tranny to the radiator.

13st70_b0510.gif

just found this pic thanks a lot man!

Back