When the sun goes down - drives smooth and sound

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

krutten

Alright, so wtflip. Driving a crx w/b16a3 (<---lemme know if more info is needed) When it's night time or its like somewhat chilly and rainy car drives pretty good, however it can get a little more lean than I would prefer--oh well. But when the sun is beating down on it, fuel goes way rich and be-bops all over my indicator and smells...ugh. Planning on installing hondata asap - will this clear up the problem? I can't figure it out, could it be the air temp sensor? Sigh...I'm sick of watching the weather to see what my mileage is going to be for the week.

Hondata probably won't fix it on its own unless your current ECU is fried and you're going to swap to a different one. Check the IAT sensor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hondata probably won't fix it on its own unless your current ECU is fried and you're going to swap to a different one. Check the IAT sensor.
x2, Why bypass the problem instead of fixing the problem?
I'm not sure hondata would really CORRECT the problem, but may be of some help, but it doesn't make sense to do that.
Do as Cal suggested, the sensor is probably broken/dirty.

Back