where did i put my taxes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
god damnit, i need to fax over my w2's and 1099's to my mortgage broker, and i can't freaking find them.

WHERE DID I PU TTHEM!?!?!?!?

i checked my file "accordian", my desk, and my "pile of papers" and i can't find them. wtf did i do with them!?!?!?!?! AHQWCLCKCKCKCKCKCK

lol

you don't have copies on your computer???

you could always get a transcript from your local irs office if you can't find em

you didn't send the originals to the mail order bride application office did you?

were they snail mailed to you?
i would think most places in your line of work would choose to email them

or your box of didlo's?

do you have a summary page with name's, address, EIN and amount?
i can make copies for your mortgage lender
.pdf and everything
paper copies FTMFL y0

i checked my night stands (where the box is located :D ) so its not in there...

where would i find the EIN? the 1099s im looking for are from google and yahoo :ph34r:

oof,
well, you can call them and ask for it
you can try and google for it, but i doubt you'll find it
you could use any random number, i doubt a lender is gonna check the EIN number but there's always that chance

how about last years 1099's? 2005 1099's would have it
or that spreadsheet you had, did you have numbers on there or just names?

Last edited:
yeah, can't find those either. lol i lost my whole tax file. wtf. if i gewt audited, im fucked.

not really, they have all 1099 and w2 #'s on file
the only thing you would have to prove is expenses, which can be tracked by checks and CC's

i've had to deal with a LOT worse as far as audits go...

send the lender your 1040
if they need prove for the rest of it you can just get a transcript
they just want the 1099's for those people that "create" tax returns to get their mtg
i would imagine your sch C isn't gonna be a breaking factor for your mtg
just send some recent paystubs and wait for the approval

actually, it is, because i'm a HAIR over 50% debt to income ratio (since i can't count my roommate's rent).... who will be with me as long as i owe on the m3... so it all works out. his rent basically covers my payment for now

wtf? when did you get a roomate?
is this in the future when you have the house?

i was gonna say that if you need the sch c to pull this mortgage you may want to reconsider, but didn't think that needed to be said
will they consider the rental income for the condo?

i'll make you some 1099's right now unless you're gonna try and call adsense and yahoo
i'm trying to find clients who have income from either of those sources but i'm striking out

I don't have one currently. this will be for the house. E is going to rent a room from me. I don't need 3 bdrms for myself. :)

I'm going to sell the condo. i did some math, and its not worth it for me to keep it at this time. If i owed 50,000 less or it was worth 50,000 more, i would keep it, but at this point in time, it's not profitable.

We're planning to list for 154,900.
i paid 147,500 for it
I owe 139.
so i'm still walking about the door with some cash for living here for nearly 2 years :)

my broker is looking into a stated loan, so i may not ned the forms afterall.

i'm guessing it will sell for 151, and i'll owe about 3k to the realtor fees, so i'm walking out with 8k or so give or take.

plus, i wrote off all my interest... which saved me a shit ton of money.... like 14k last year.

who was it that said renting FTW? oh yeah, you.... :)

plus, i wrote off all my interest... which saved me a shit ton of money.... like 14k last year.
you know how much in interest you'd need to have to save 14K in taxes?

random figures
82K salary, 60K in interest = 12.7K in tax savings
no way did your interest save you 14K in taxes

Last edited:
Back