where do u go for parts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 6 2004, 08:01 PM-->
@Jan 6 2004, 07:59 PM
I also go to junk yards as well but only when i am not to busy worrying about who may be abbreviating a word or two on HS

Good man. :) See, that wasn't so hard? Since typed text is the only way you can express yourself here, sloppy typing and spelling portrays a person of lower intelligence. I know not everyone can be perfect like me, but that's the burden I carry. *sigh*

#473 7() 54`/ 5() |3|_|7 7#47'5 |=|_|(|<1N9 9#3`/!!! :p

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 7 2004, 01:41 PM
#473 7() 54`/ 5() |3|_|7 7#47'5 |=|_|(|<1N9 9#3`/!!! :p

Sportline speaks the hardcore leet speak, even I can't read that one. :)

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 6 2004, 10:58 PM
junkyards rule seriously...thats were i go now for all my stock parts...

:concur: 25 dollar shortblocks are a deal! (At least that's at my local pick n pull.)

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jan 7 2004, 02:11 PM-->
@Jan 6 2004, 10:58 PM
junkyards rule seriously...thats were i go now for all my stock parts...

:concur: 25 dollar shortblocks are a deal! (At least that's at my local pick n pull.)

Heck, all the junkyards around here change an arm and a leg for everything, it's a hassle to try and get them down to normal prices, let alone get a deal. :p

In hopes of improving my standing with one yard near me, I _gave_ them _two_ old junk cars I had in my driveway that I needed to get rid of. Hopefully I can get a few deals at that place now. :)

i got gsr wheels and tires for 150 and a front car harness for 20 bucks....engine harenss for 40....i love junkyards!

Thanks to everyone who helped...or contributed.....and for my english teacher....Ill be sure I revise and edit everything from now on since you cant handle modern internet lingo.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 7 2004, 03:26 AM
the internet, if its in SCC then i figure i can trust it. plus you ge tthe best prices.

teh...WHAT?!? haha you trust it just cause it's in a magazine. LOL :blink:

They'll advertise a pile of crap if they're given enough money for it. <_<

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 7 2004, 06:53 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 7 2004, 03:26 AM
the internet, if its in SCC then i figure i can trust it. plus you ge tthe best prices.

teh...WHAT?!? haha you trust it just cause it's in a magazine. LOL :blink:

They'll advertise a pile of crap if they're given enough money for it. <_<

:werd:
one of the editors of SCC is actually a engineer, and competes in rally events. and i bet he knows more than loco :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: but i have never seen them advertise any products(the editors), just review it or make a statement about it. they get paid to display those ads, but they dont always support or recommend it. import tuner has a power pages which is good to look at different hp and tq gains some parts will get you.

yeah power pages is about all i like in Import Tuner.

i like the Tech in SCC way more.

and with the magazine add thing i have a perfect track record, no complaints about internet parts period, cheapest prices.

autozone for shit i need new axles brakepads etc.(lifetime warranty rules) if not junkyard or one of my hondamaniac freinds.

Back