Where do you buy Engine Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Texan361

Does anyone know where to by a 03 honda civic 1.7 Vtec engine? Please help..It would be great if they were in dallas fort worth area...thanks

What did you blow up your 1.7 or what? Only place I can think of to get a newer Civic engine like that is from Honda.

What did you blow up your 1.7 or what? Only place I can think of to get a newer Civic engine like that is from Honda.
you definitely wont find one in a wrecking yard. they go the same day they come in. you would be better off looking for a b16 or something.

Not that I care, but isn't that illegal? Or does Texas do emissions testing and whatnot?

The county he lives in does emissions testing... Dallas / Ft Worth area, Austin area, Houston metroplex and El Paso all do emissions testing.

Texan361- you might try some of the local shops. Give Intercrew a call- the number is in my signature. I don't think they do very many 7G Civics, but they may have a lead to where you could find a D17A2.

Damn a new engine like the 7G D17A2. You might want to just go to the dealer.
Good luck

Back