Where do you guys download your ringtones?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

Just got my new phone for christmas. Where do you guys get your tones?

www.nextones.com

they have some free ones, thats the only reason I go there. my old-school phone only has monophonic ringtones, and I got the Super Mario Bros. theme as my ringtone...w00t!

Yup i make my own on nextel also :D i use myjal, cool edit 2 and ace mp3 to wav converter.

im on verizon, they have a deal with sony/bmg. every single artist on teh sony lable and the bmg label have songs you can download.

i use a ringer that actually sounds like a ringer.

have music/song as your phone is gay

Originally posted by caffeind@Dec 26 2004, 03:09 AM
[post=437352]Quoted post[/post]​

Nowhere. Next time I hear fucking Jay-Z as a cellphone ringer in the middle of a restaurant I am going to smash the phone into pieces....having weak ass music as a ringtone doesn't make you cool :p

Originally posted by nfn15037+Dec 27 2004, 01:05 PM-->
@Dec 26 2004, 03:09 AM

Nowhere. Next time I hear fucking Jay-Z as a cellphone ringer in the middle of a restaurant I am going to smash the phone into pieces....having weak ass music as a ringtone doesn't make you cool :p
[post=437776]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

having a phone that isnt color, doesnt take picture, and doesnt have polyphonic ringtones rocks. if my phone breaks, $20 shipped on ebay and i get a new one.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 27 2004, 02:51 PM-->
Originally posted by nfn15037@Dec 27 2004, 01:05 PM
caffeind
@Dec 26 2004, 03:09 AM
Just got my new phone for christmas.  Where do you guys get your tones?

[post=437776]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

having a phone that isnt color, doesnt take picture, and doesnt have polyphonic ringtones rocks. if my phone breaks, $20 shipped on ebay and i get a new one.
[post=437884]Quoted post[/post]​

if mine breaks i take one from work

my phone has less features than yours!! mines better!!!! who gives a shit if someone wants music on their phone. who cares if someone wants to be able to take pictures with theres....

I got mine from Cingular. I got Pink Floyd Another Brick in THe Wall Part II

Back