Where Do You Refill Nitrous?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beau_safken

I'm thinking of doing a little N2O when I get my B18B1 swap in. It will suppliment my lack of high end power as far as I was thinking anyway. I would like to know, Where do you guys refill the bottles? Do you take it to a scuba shop that refills nitrous based scuba or am I WAY off? I'm thinking way off....Then again if the N20 is the same there as it is anywhere else...NVM I just remembered that the scuba N20 is just a little richer blend....Nvm..

<----- Nitrous Newbie...Watch out

Triple post... be careful with that submit button! I cleared your other two.

As for nitrous fills... I don't know, but I will as soon as I buy a nitrous kit! :lol:

Originally posted by beau_safken@Feb 28 2003, 02:52 AM
I'm thinking of doing a little N2O when I get my B18B1 swap in. It will suppliment my lack of high end power as far as I was thinking anyway. I would like to know, Where do you guys refill the bottles? Do you take it to a scuba shop that refills nitrous based scuba or am I WAY off? I'm thinking way off....Then again if the N20 is the same there as it is anywhere else...NVM I just remembered that the scuba N20 is just a little richer blend....Nvm..

<----- Nitrous Newbie...Watch out

according to your profile, your from boulder, colorado... im sure there must be a few performance shops around there... just check around for a local shop that might sell nitrous kits and they should know of a place where to get the bottle refilled... if you were in southern california i could name a bunch of places to try and help you out

I'm in the philadelphia area and I know Keen Gas Inc. refills no2,and almost anyone who does welding supply should have access to it. or try a local speed shop.

Oklahoma has one good thing. You can buy it at the track and at some "performance" stations. (gas stations that usually have hot rods outside and sell 92 and up octane gas (one has a 102 pump) and refills n2o for you. :)

yea here in wichita the gas station we use to chill at, a total, on fridays and saturday nights for the street races had 93 octane and refilled nitrous bottles, how cool is that?

If all else fails...call the welding shops in your area. That's where I get mine filled. And if any of them give that "it's for medicinal purposes only" crap, just make up some bs story that you (or your car) can't survive without it!!! That worked for a few fills here in my little podunk town. :D

Many performance shops sell nitrous. For example I fill it at $3.50 per lb. Just call around in your local area.

Thanks for the help guys. I had no idea it was that easy to come by. :worthy:

Back