where is this site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civ96

Ok there is a guy on ebay selling a site address where you can get a edelbrock preformer X turbo kit for the b16, d16y8 & d16z6 does anyone know where this site is?????? i would like to get my hands on one.....for sure..

Originally posted by civ96@May 12 2004, 09:39 PM
Ok there is a guy on ebay selling a site address where you can get a edelbrock preformer X turbo kit for the b16, d16y8 & d16z6 does anyone know where this site is?????? i would like to get my hands on one.....for sure..

www.neverneverlandranch.com

Originally posted by civ96@May 12 2004, 02:39 PM
does anyone know where this site is??????

In the land of make-believe? That's pretty cheap for a complete turbo kit. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

smellslikebs.jpg

ya... ok you should read more carefully, that is for a website address only.
Description  (revised)  
PLEASE READ AUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.  YOU ARE BIDDING ON A WEBSITE ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GET AN EDELBROCK PERFORMER X TURBO KIT FOR $400!!

I show that it isn't even available yet. Still pending for CARB exempt.

Aproximate price will be:$3400.00
part#: 1501

Tyler

Originally posted by civ96@May 12 2004, 03:39 PM

I think you're dreaming about the turbo kit PRICE...you answered your own question with the name of the performer X kits....

Now to be niec...the kits are magically at www.edelbrock.com under the turbo tab...

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 12 2004, 07:03 PM-->
@May 12 2004, 03:39 PM

I think you're dreaming about the turbo kit PRICE...you answered your own question with the name of the performer X kits....

Now to be niec...the kits are magically at www.edelbrock.com under the turbo tab...

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html

Yea, they have them listed but have not been released yet. Coming soon though.

Tyler

Originally posted by eicivic@May 12 2004, 06:56 PM
ya... ok you should read more carefully, that is for a website address only.
Description  (revised)  
PLEASE READ AUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.  YOU ARE BIDDING ON A WEBSITE ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GET AN EDELBROCK PERFORMER X TURBO KIT FOR $400!!

I show that it isn't even available yet. Still pending for CARB exempt.

Aproximate price will be:$3400.00
part#: 1501

Tyler

Yeah part 1501 is the B series turbo, part 1500 is carb legal already.

Go to the second page and the picture says that 1500 is 50 state legal...dunno if they'd put that before it is legal. Anyway, I'm getting THAT kit for my 00 Si.

what he is saying is it isnt available to buy yet... i was sitting there when we looked it up and it said not available... so its not even available through vendors, he checked 4 or 5 and they all said unavailable. so this guy on ebay is totally bsing and trying to scam people

I love people that sell web address to buy stuff, and picture sets of motors, and rims on ebay, those and the guy that's auctions off Playstaion2 boxs rock.

Back