Where to buy Megan Racing catback?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Looking to buy a megan racing catback+test pipe.
Looking for a reputable FAST seller.

I realize most places don't have them in stock and it will be coming from cali.

There's a ton of people selling Megan stuff on E-Bay. Look for a reputable seller maybe? I don't know of any names off hand, sorry...

sound and price?
you have a better suggestion for a 95 hatch with a B16?

i also thought they had a good reputation

They're not bad for the price. I have one of their headers on my car right now and it's just as good as DC (in my opinion) for half the cost...

sound and price?

i'm not doubting your purchase. i just don't know much about them. i have megan strut bars on the nissan. have some megan gauges too, but not installed. they are blitz/defi knock offs.

let me know what you find.

neverenoughauto.com The guy Brad that owns it is a Matrix Owner. Nice guy, very fair prices and shipping is excellent as well!

Email him about it. He usually can get tons of things I dont see on his site. Tell him T&A from Matrix Owners sent you his way, he can hook you up :)

I just gave them a call again and someone answered this time.
They are calling megan and are going to call me back, but its not the owner so we'll see how the prices are.

I found a Bonehead Performance in Warminster PA listed on Megan's site as a distributor. Nice guy but their phone price was $50 more than the website list price.

sound and price?

+1 for megan. reasonable pricing for "name brand", unlike most other "reputable" companies. good fitting, easy to install parts--something not generally associated with aftermarket parts in those price ranges

if youre focused on srtictly sound and price, buy a $20 ebay test pipe, a nice quiet muffler(check out the apex ws2, its super clean almost stockish looking, and most importantly, quiet), and have a shop hang the piping;).

I think you'll be happy with the Megan stuff. I have a Megan test pipe and Cat-back on my D, with an Ebay header. Everything lined up pretty easily and and fit on the stock hangers. The only problem I had was I had to remove some of the heat shield under the car because the pipe was touching it and caused some annoying vibration. All in all it probably took me about an hour to get it all hung and bolted up. No welding necessary. I will say that it is LOUD, IMO, without the silencer in the muffler, but as I tell my wife, just turn the damn radio up and you won't notice. The silencer makes it a little tinny sounding, but really is better for everyday driving. I would give it an overall B+. I bought it on Ebay but it's been too long for the record of the item to still show up, wish I could help with who I got it from, but I think I paid about 300, I just remember it was one of those "best offer" deals. Good Luck

Back