where to buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

i was seriously considering www.hmotorsonline.com after having been repeatedly screwed by individuals. i welcome all opinions on this site. really was some comments please, thanx.

-travis

gettin sorta harsh with the sigs huh?

have you ever delt with them sol? anybody else have conflicting info? how are they on shipping? timely? anybody tell me how long it took to geth their stuff?

I've been on this site since last August and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about hmotorsonline...I have however heard nothing but horror stories about osaka.

If I ever import a motor, hmotors gets my business hands down...JUST because of the hundreds of recommendations from this site alone.

edit: sorry...but holy shit that was my 6000th post. :)

got my swap from Hmotorsonline

it was fucking beautiful

everyone i know that has gotten an engine from them has had similar experience with them

hmotorsonline = :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks guys, i thinks thats where i'm gettin my h22 then. 92-95 should be an obd1 right? bad ass. thanks again guys

:yes:

92 - 95 = OBD-1

a little late, but hmotorsonline was GREAT with my swap- Motor arrived in 7 days like steve said and it was CLEAN- and although i was missing one mount on my complete changeover, he overnighted it to me and I had it at my house the next day- So yeah, :thumbsup: for hmotors

I've dealt with Nippon Motors about eight times in the past ten years and every engine has been perfect. No broken sensors, ect. They no speeky da ingleesh good, but they have good engines and great CS.

bad ass, those were the two i was lookin at too. hmm, hopefully all goes well. sorta a tard question, like the obd question cause i knew that shit too, but i SHOULD get the optional LSD seeing as i have the money correct?

Its a bargain, get it. Its an aftermarket $800 KAAZ LSD that you can get for $300. Just make sure to break it in correctly once you get it in the car. Its awsome, i get great traction.

To break in a new LSD, I think you have to drive your car in some open area in a figure 8 patteren for a certain amount of time. I think its like 30mins?? I'm not sure, so dont quote me on this.

Back