Where to connect the Knock Sensor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

34diesel34

Import Tuner
I just got my crx running monday. It's running good but the check engine light is on. The code is for the knock sensor. Im trying to find out where to connect it. My car is a 91 crx si with the obd1 jdm b16a.

D3. Here's a link to find it on your ECU clip. Get a donor pin from a junk yard to plug it into the ECU

.:FFS TechNet : OBD1 ECU Pin out Schematics :.

Edit: are you running the P30 (OBD0 or OBD1) or a chipped ECU? You cn always run a chipped one that deletes the ECU's need to look for it.

Last edited:
That did it. D3 was the correct connection for the knock sensor. CAFROG IS THE MAN. Thanks for the OBD1 pin out schematic you posted above. It was a great help and the answer to my problem. It's nice to ride without the check engine light on.:cool:

chip your ecu for knock sensor ... it be easier and wen your at top speed that shit wont kick you back down

^^ day late and a dollar short on that info.....you can read the problem was resolved almost a month ago. :thumbsdown:

Back