Where to find 13" street slick tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

New season almost here and I am looking for some tires. I know that drag slick would improve my ET time better than street slick, but since I will also street race, I think it would be better for me to get some street slick that could be use on the track and on the street. I searched, but didnt find any street slick for the stock 13" donnut steel factory rim. The reason, I want to run 13" because its small even though its a bit heavier than the vx rims. Any suggestion where I can find them. thanks

there's really none in a 13" size. i'd go with a 14 at the very least anyway.... with a 13, you're going to have some really close gearing, and towards the end of the run, its going to catch up to you. you'll run about the same ET but with a higher trap on a 14

thanks, I guess i have no choice, but coerced to go with 14". I think 14 would look really nice on the front droped and 17 on the back. once again, thanks.

no, you'd look like a heeb running around town with a fart can...

but hey, whatever works for ya.

Back