Where's the Honkey?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys 'n gals, I've been away and not answering your questions for a few reasons...

1) I'm busier than before.
1a) I rekindled my love of aviation.
1b) I designed a new toy to kill myself on and will start fabrication in a few weeks. Look for it this summer at HS meets all over New England.
1c) My Peruvian Princess finally got to the states, and there's been a ton of crap going on with her and the place she was supposed to stay at.

2) You no0bs aren't reading the turbo FAQ. It's the same damn questions over and over and over. Basically, if it's a question I've answered in the past, or in a FAQ, I'm not going to reply. I've cockwhipped you all numerous times about how designing a setup based on a boost level is completely backwards, yet it's still asked a few times a week.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 24 2004, 06:07 PM

1c) My Peruvian Princess finally got to the states,

tell her to give me my stereo back :p

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 24 2004, 06:07 PM
I've cockwhipped you all numerous times about how designing a setup based on a boost level is completely backwards, yet it's still asked a few times a week.

:ph34r:

Back