which ECU for h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

law195

I am trying to put together a h22 for a road course car. I have seen that ECU swapping is just as much as engines. What ECU's would fit and which would suit me best? Actually an idea for a FAQ is there any list of which ECU can be swapped to whatever car?

What if you got a '97 Accord in Ca. and want to stay ODBII to keep smog legal? I got a '97 h22 in the garage with a '99 tranny. From what I've seen so far I cant use the prelude ecu that came with it because of the security key crap built into the ludes. Would I want a P73? I think that's from a '97+ integra but I'm a newbe so who knows.

you can use a p13 from a 96 prelude if you can find one. i tried to find one for a long time and couldn't, you can buy a brand new one from honda for about $700, the 96 lude was the only year they made and obd2 p13 without the immobilizer. i am running a p72 from a 96 intrgra gsr and it works but it doesn't run nearly as well as it did when i was obd1 with the jdm p13. also you don't want to get the p73 because it wont control the iab.

Back