Which exhaust great for turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you are happy with 250hp stick with 2.5", if you want more than that, then go with 3". if you are aiming for more than 500hp you will want 4"

i would recommend any exhaust that you like and just add a e-cutout, THE best thing for a "sleeper" lol

" but I can't stand the sound. do you think a stock itr muffler will be just as good as a aftermarket exhaust? " - ghettocrx

tanabe makes great exhausts .. the Concept-g & Medalion are supposed to be pretty quiet.

" but I can't stand the sound. do you think a stock itr muffler will be just as good as a aftermarket exhaust? " - ghettocrx

tanabe makes great exhausts .. the Concept-g & Medalion are supposed to be pretty quiet.

I think I made it one of my options beside an itr exhaust! Thanks though!

i run my downpipe right in front of the passenger tire, under the bumper. And i dump my wastgate right in front of my drivers side tire!!!! It really worked out well i get great traction on my BFGS when there hot all the time. But you get people complaining its to loud, Me personally i like it i took out my stero because it was useless. Oh and when i do take it out on the street and people wanna run me and I 2-step it blows fireballs really close to their car, hahaha its funny to me though!

Back