Which exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

Please, set aside your feelings for this type of motorcycle, and if you can, give your honest opinion on which looks best.

I'd like a true 2 ->1 setup, but then I wouldn't be able to have foward controls, so these are the three options which I like.

PhotoID10647.jpg

PhotoID11995.jpg

sp_shortshots_stg_1.jpg

My vote is for the third one, looks sportier having the shorter pipes. Plus it will prolly be louder :mrgreen:

I was gungho on the first ones until I saw that pretty new Vance and Hines setup on the bottom.

I think that look works best for the bike, but I didn't want to make a rash decision, wanted to have some trained eyes look at it

peee you.

They all look pretty vanilla. Supertrapps, something in a Kirker flavor with sprinkles on top. OH yeah, that's the stuff.

numero three. the shorter pipes look better, BUT it may just be the pic. can you find a picture of the full bike with those short pipes?

the short pipes look good on the cropped pic, but i dunno about the look of them on a whole bike. larger pic is needed.

fuckin harleys.....

3. and I like those types of bikes, as long as they aren't all pigged out in chrome. v&h is a good brand to go with as well.

Back