which harness for a gsr into 92 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

i am about to swap a civic and it is a stock 92 dx. It has the stock harness and eveything. the guy is wanting to chage his doors so they will be power and the gauge cluster so it will have everything a dx does not. So would it be best to use the gsr harness or not. will the gsr harness connect right up to say a lx clustor and will it connect to the doors as well. Or would it be better to keep the stock harness and just add all the extra stuff. Keep in mind i already have the gsr harness and i want to keep time to a min.

oh and is the hasport mounts worth all the extra money compared to the others out there...?

thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
i am about to swap a civic and it is a stock 92 dx. It has the stock harness and eveything. the guy is wanting to chage his doors so they will be power and the gauge cluster so it will have everything a dx does not. So would it be best to use the gsr harness or not. will the gsr harness connect right up to say a lx clustor and will it connect to the doors as well. Or would it be better to keep the stock harness and just add all the extra stuff. Keep in mind i already have the gsr harness and i want to keep time to a min.

oh and is the hasport mounts worth all the extra money compared to the others out there...?

thanks
use the DX harness and wire up anything else that is needed. This will be the route to go if you want less headaches. By rule of thumb, you use the harness that came with the car, not the motor.

98% of 92's are pre-wired for vtec. use the stock harness. the engine harness is not connected to the dash...

Back