Which header to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

burninriceinva

Whats up all. I'm puttin in a LS/Vtec into my 91 CRX. The car already has a B16a swap. What I need to know is which header i can use for this set up. I dont think the one on the B16 will work not enough clearance between header and oil pan. I can get my hands on a header for a LS Integra will this work. And, I dont think im going to have enough ground clearance to run a 4 to 1 header. Also, what can be done to the hood for the increased deck height of the motor. Thanks for any input.

Thanks. Now i can save up and get something better later on. Any ideas on what to do about the clearance problems between the valve cover and hood?

Last edited:
Thats what i was thinking of doing until i can save up for a hood that will work. Car is not a beauty queen, used mostly for the track. Thanks for the input.

Ok I got the LS header but it is hitting the oil pan. I did some research on the part #'s and a 91 LS block has a PR3 pan and the 94 LS came with a P30 oil pan do you know if there is a difference between the two oil pans. The oil pan on the motor should be for a 91 LS and the header is for a 94 LS.

Back