Which One

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

t0pk0w

Its not that im having trouble finding a jdm b16 i just dont know who to buy from. anyone have any bad experience with a certain company???

on_shit.jpg

Milan

wow.. you must have been hammered last night milan...

i've seen nothing but 2 a.m. drunken posts from you!

yup, once again. I am a very nice person but once I end up working for my pops cooking I want to kill someone. So I end up drinking the night away.

go with hmotorsonline, jdmhondaparts.com, just do a search online and ask others from clubsi.com that would help also.

Milan

Nah, don't mind me. I am a very calm passive person until I drink and then I come onto performance forums late night. I will never call someone out for being a newbie, cause we were all once there ourselves. You learn as you go. Good luck with the motor, and remember don't be a pussy when it comes with swapping in motors, it's not hard at all.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 8 2003, 07:47 PM
Good luck with the motor, and remember don't be a pussy when it comes with swapping in motors, it's not hard at all.

:werd: :withstupid:
i am VERY happy that i did my own swap (with help from friends :) ) the ammount that i learned was worth far more than the ammount it would have cost to have a shop do it

My resume:

1st ever swap - done by shop (b16)
-paid extra 800 for labor
-they used the wrong AC bracket
-i didn't have my car for one fucking month
-this prick had almost every excuse
-one month after swap, AC went, 2 alternators went, CEL, fucking CEL

Swaps 2-10 - done by me (b16/B18)
-swap done in two days with no hoist and replacement of all gaskets and timing belt
-never ever broke down
-ran a best 13.3 with a stock longblock B16
-I ran these motors and then sold them to local kids and did the swaps
-No cels
-parts always worked

Plus it's fun, that is the reason we are all here.

Milan

Back