which Rotas??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. i am hopefully gonna be getting some wheels for my car finally.. i'm only going with Rotas because they are not very much.. i will be getting a 15... i was looking at the Circuit 8s in bronze, but i'm not sure yet..any opinions on which Rota i should get...... another ? which tires should i go with?? not too expensive, but not the cheapest thing out there either..

Circuit 8's are fucking sic.

Im000282.jpg

[/thread]

edit: and as far as tires, unless you want a 'performance' tire, go with Falken Ziex's. They're a good, inexpensive tire that handles well in the rain. If you want a more performance-minded tire, go with Potenza S-03's.

I'm going to say Rota Slips because they're the lightest and Michelin pilot sports because they're an amazing performance tire.

circuit 8's look the best in my oponion. but the slipstreams are the only ones that come in 15 x 7. tires, kumho mx's... i love mine.

IMO I like the Bronze Rota Grid's. they are pretty much the Volk TE-37 Knock-offs. I was going to get Circuit 8's but everyone and their mom has them around here. For tires, some people will disagree, but I like the Kumho MX's. Never had a problem with them nor have a few friend's who have them as well. They are a excellent dry traction tire and perform good in the rain.

I love the group N's or you can wait till they come out with their new jspec(?) wheels. Rota will be coming out with new wheels in the middle of 2006 to comemerate there anniversery. But as for tires i am not too sure, i am about to begin traveling that road of finding new tires after the winter.

Quoted post[/post]]
IMO I like the Bronze Rota Grid's. they are pretty much the Volk TE-37 Knock-offs. I was going to get Circuit 8's but everyone and their mom has them around here. For tires, some people will disagree, but I like the Kumho MX's. Never had a problem with them nor have a few friend's who have them as well. They are a excellent dry traction tire and perform good in the rain.
i like the Grids too.. i was thinkin about those.. i see slips everywhere here, i've already had them on my old CRX.. not too many circuit 8s

not too much into the group N.. i like the Auto-X wheel too
4d_1.JPG

and these tires are probably gonna be the ones i get
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireD...224&rd=15&ar=50

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm going to say Rota Slips because they're the lightest and Michelin pilot sports because they're an amazing performance tire.

are you sure they are the lightest nippons f-2's i think they are 1lb lighter

lightest rotas i think he meant.
theres tons of other lighter rims

enkei rpf1
motegi trak lite
spoon sw88
etc

w3rd. I meant that they were the lightest rota's, which would be the only reason why I would purchase a rota. I don't believe in going up in wheel weight for aftermarket rims because its a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

ssr comp's (one of my favs)
enkei tarmacs n rpf1's (another one of my favorites)
many volks
velox pro series
etc.

www.wheelweights.net for most wheel weights.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
and these tires are probably gonna be the ones i get
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireD...224&rd=15&ar=50
damn dude... if your gonna throw away your money you can paypal it to me douschebagsRus@gmail.com
well ya know thats why i posted it.. so i could get opinions on them.. i not looking to break the bank on tires..

Quoted post[/post]]
oh i was kidding... if you want an all around good tire. Try http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...raction+T%2FA+T
i use these and they are good all around tires. They take care of me in the snow, and good dry traction. If you are looking for all season tires, try them out.
they dont have them in the size i need them.. plus i have no snow here.. mainly dry roads year-round.. a little rain not much though.. so all season tires are not needed in my case

grids
track r's
circuit 8s
in that order imo

Back