which tranny do I have?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stivic

Bought a 93 JDM GSR swap, B18C stamped on the engine why is that instead of B17?? Anyway thats not the worst of my problems I go to buy a 94-01 Integra GSR Quaife LSD to replace the stock LSD and it wont fit its too small and wide.

My tranny is hydro, all stamps have been removed and its powder coated so how can I find out what tranny it actually is some who have seen it say it looks like a B16 tranny becuase of its size.
Any distinctive features other than the stamps because theyre obviously gone and gear ratios wont help theyre all 4.400 or something it looks like. Thought maybe it could be a YS1 90-93 GSR tranny but those are cable and mines hydro so thats not right. Help!!!

there should be a code that is stamped in above the filler plug. scrach off the paint and see what it is.

Ok from what I've read and from what I know GSR B18C integras started in the US in 1994 and came with a Y80 or S80 tranny. In Japan the B18c came out in the Integra G3s starting in 1993. I have the 93 JDM B18C all I can't seem to find in searching is what hydraulic transmission w/ LSD that motor came with.

Back