WHICH TRANNY IS BEST FOR THIS FRANKENSTEIN SET-UP?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eroman

Ive got a JDM B16 head on a B18A block. And I'm trying to keep it simple by keeping the whole setup OBD0. But I'm looking for a cable tranny to use with this setup. Which tranny would be best suited to optimze the hp this engine will create?
:shrug2:

Originally posted by eroman@Jun 3 2004, 02:29 PM
Ive got a JDM B16 head on a B18A block. And I'm trying to keep it simple by keeping the whole setup OBD0. But I'm looking for a cable tranny to use with this setup. Which tranny would be best suited to optimze the hp this engine will create?
:shrug2:

damn, your are gonna wish you used the search feature first before asking this question. people on here are gonna roast you. here, read this. https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...XYZ+Application

There don't seem like there are too many cable trannies to choose from. I'm thinking the transmission from a JDM B16A would be my best bet?????

Originally posted by eroman@Jun 3 2004, 04:26 PM
There don't seem like there are too many cable trannies to choose from. I'm thinking the transmission from a JDM B16A would be my best bet?????

shit load of those laying around...S1, J1, Y1....

Back