While you weren't paying attention AIG did this..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know Beck is on the up and up when even those on his "team" criticize him as a crazy ass. Beck isn't a Republican or a Democrat he looks at himself as an American nothing more, nothing less. I listen to his radio show every morning for the most part and watch his show as often as possible.

Plus Id rather watch Beck than read the fucking blow job piece put on by CNN. I mean seriously who the hell employs someone writing a column about the First Ladys arms and how big of a crush he has on her. See Jack Cafferty.

beck is more of a libertarian than anything... which is probly why i agree with him as much as i do

i do not agree with him on everything... hell some times i think hes full out bat shit nutty... but i can usually listen to him without yelling at the radio like i do if i listen to rush or hannity (absolute fucking party hacks)

ive only been listening to him for about 8 months or so

Hell I dont think Beck even agrees with some of the stuff he says. But in general he speaks to all Americans. He gets just as much criticism from Republicans as the Democrats give him.

Back