Who has worked with importbuilders.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spooncivic01

Hey everyone who has worked with importbuilders.com. I just dropped 20000 grand on two fully built engines the B20 Turbo engine and a built B16 Turbo engine for two of my cars. Please tell me your expirences with theses guys.

Thanks
Dave

PS The cars they are going into are 2 94 Civic HB

Maybe but I am looking to drop more I have other cars to finish and I am looking for others opinions on what people think of their engines, are they worth the money or should I build the engines my self.

Originally posted by spooncivic01@Aug 8 2003, 01:20 AM
Maybe but I am looking to drop more I have other cars to finish and I am looking for others opinions on what people think of their engines, are they worth the money or should I build the engines my self.

you'll learn a hell of a lot more by building the engines yourself and have a bit more of a custom engine. but you probaby won't save any money. but you'll know everything about your engine. IB has a great rep. B (pissedoffsol) has one of their turbo engines that he's gonna drop into his car in a 'lil over a week.

i have one of their motors but i've never dealt with them directly. i bought it from someone else who got it from IB.

IB has a great rep, but i'm hearing less and less about golden eagle's sleeving jobs. kinda makes me worried. LOTS of people, not 1 or 2, but probably at least 30 different people i've personally heard sotries of have dropped a sleeve.

If I had to do it again, it would go to rsmachine or laskeyracing for a bensons block.

maybe you can make them a website considering they are way behind their competitors and you might get some free future sleeving out of it B :)

Milan

Back