who have you used to get head work done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
Im in the market to get some head work done over the winter. what places have you used and what do you think about there quality, how much did you pay and did you see any gains? thanks in advance

where are you located, so someone might be able to give you the name of a local shop

Right under my name it says Bristol CT ;). But it does not matter where they are from. Most people are probally on the west coast. i will ship the head there.

Talk to rocket at m24x.com. He has done a bit of work on heads. He has been pretty busy, so I don't know if he's accepting any headwork jobs right now. But I'm sure he could point you in the right direction with someone. You could always DIY like I did.

I had Tom at portflow do mine, they are a top notch company and do a great job. Their street port is like 950. They also do valvesprnigs retainers and all that other stuff. Also endyne, rlz engineering. or do it yourself and save a good amount of money.Portflow

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Oct 23 2004, 03:16 PM
Right under my name it says Bristol CT ;). But it does not matter where they are from. Most people are probally on the west coast. i will ship the head there.
[post=406537]Quoted post[/post]​

:doh:

well in that case there are two places I have used for motor work, E&G Machine in Wallingford and Foriegn American in Meriden. I'm sure they can both do a fine job.

if you're serious, rocket or portflow.
if you just want a little something, the local shops dennis posted up will work. also bob bruneau's auto machine by cacti's in town does good work-- but $$$$$$$

Back