Who here plays video games?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SasSi

This is gonna sound wierd, but... I've been getting emails from fans lately saying that I'm one of the girls in the Need for Speed Underground video game. If there's anyone here who plays that game can you let me know if there's a girl that looks like me on it? I'd appreciate it... thanks!

i know her website is right there i meant like in person, guess that one was over your head

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Dec 28 2003, 08:57 PM
go to her website... BIG BOLD letters in her sig

thats why he said he needs a better look... :)

damn i think you look way better than any video game charactor. but i was just playing that game 15 min. ago and i don't remember anyone that looks like you that much. maybe i'm wrong

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 28 2003, 09:27 PM
damn we need more girls that look like you who are into cars. :thumbsup:

Settle down there man, you don't wanna bust a nut on your keyboard... :p

I dunno haven't played it, but I'd be pissed if someone ripped of my image. I'd image there has to be some kinda way you can sue for that. Are you an import model? Hmmm, all of a sudden I want to play that game...

Weren't you in the super street model search? I just got that new issue, and I can't remember if you were in it or not.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 28 2003, 10:01 PM
I'd be pissed if someone ripped off my image

It's happened before- that's one of the reasons I was asking if anyone here thought that any of the girls from that game looked like me. I caught another company using me to advertise an online game of theirs.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 28 2003, 10:08 PM
Weren't you in the super street model search? I just got that new issue, and I can't remember if you were in it or not.

Yeah... it's the Import Tuner model search, but they advertise in Super Street, Turbo, Sport Compact Car, and a bunch of others. I'm a finalist in the running for the cover of IT, so I hope I have everyone here's support! The voting starts very soon on the IT website.

Originally posted by SasSi+Dec 28 2003, 10:12 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Dec 28 2003, 10:01 PM
I'd be pissed if someone ripped off my image

It's happened before- that's one of the reasons I was asking if anyone here thought that any of the girls from that game looked like me. I caught another company using me to advertise an online game of theirs.

Yeah I'd be really pissed, unless it was a mag chicks read, but I'd assume as a model you prolly don't have much trouble with the lads huh? :)

not a big fan of video games, but NFSU is the w34k3st g4m3 3v4r!

sucks if they did rip off your image....but what a damn fine image to rip off :D

post a link or somethin to where we can vote on the import tuner site whenever the voting starts, i'm sure you'll get most (if not all) of the hondaswappers' votes.

ya got mine :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

The 2 girls used in Need For Speed Underground are models that were actually interviewed for their work in the game. I will try to find the website with the article. Obviously neither one of them are you, but not to worry....you do have the looks to go above and beyond.

Back