Who lives on the east coast??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

I was thinking about taking a road trip with the 240 after some work up the east coast to maybe visit some of you peeps. And maybe to have some other tag along and visit NY..

anyone game?? Just a thought...lol

Vdizzle fo shizzle. (Valdosta.) I-75 runs right thru it. If you come up this way, stop in and I'll buy you some Chick-Fil-A or sumpin. :D

Swing up here anytime.....I could really ise some help with the AE86.....Everything is swapped over...but something is just not working......and I am going nuts.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 31 2003, 02:32 PM
i miss chick-fil-a! :( there is nothing like it here in socal.

what on earth is chickafila?

Chic-fil-a=Eat Mor Chikn

Greenville, NC. About 1 hr. from I-95. I've got my sr20det project you can check out!

Yea, never heard of it when I lived in Cali, but now that I am in Texas, they are all over. I have never been, so I wouldn't know how good it is.

They use white chicken meat in all their stuff. Not like McDonald's where they throw chicken parts in a blender and then shape them into nugget form then ship them to the restaurants. I ate there tonight. It was the bomb. :shocked:

Yo stop by little ole attleboro, MA check out my sol and its new turbo setup!! ;)

also sell me those HX wheels! :p

you know you got a place to crash up here bro. come on up. i'll show you a thing or two about drifting on "continental turbo avenger plus" tires too. lol

I'm game to hang out with everyone. I'm near Boston, but I'd recommend New Haven clubs for the least amount of hassle with parking and all. I'd go clubbing in NYC too.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 1 2003, 08:39 PM
I'm game to hang out with everyone. I'm near Boston, but I'd recommend New Haven clubs for the least amount of hassle with parking and all. I'd go clubbing in NYC too.

Shit when I saw that I was like wtf? cause thats a city next to ft wayne as well as being in Connecticut, and probably half the other states in the country :eek:

Back