Who needs a woman when you have a bike.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
228391256Xepadj_ph.jpg

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Dec 7 2004, 05:09 AM
I wonder if my CRX fits on my bed... :ph34r:
[post=427531]Quoted post[/post]​

Reminds me of the OCC last night were they were about to debue a bike but the air ride suspension didn't work and the discover this at a hotel in flordia. They end up taking out all the beds in there hotel room and work on it there, but that takes it to a whole new level

damn your OCC is different than ours?

The finished that bike for artist last night and presented it to his wife

Ohwell it was just a picture of some guy sleeping with his street bike

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Dec 8 2004, 12:48 PM
i read ya....

oh yeah, did you ever sell your bike?
[post=428460]Quoted post[/post]​

Was I trying?

before i bought my old bike like last summer you told me to buy yours, so i guess you were?

you have a yellow cbr F4i right?

and i was just askin cause im in the market for a new one

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Dec 8 2004, 10:32 PM
before i bought my old bike like last summer you told me to buy yours, so i guess you were?

you have a yellow cbr F4i right?

and i was just askin cause im in the market for a new one
[post=428999]Quoted post[/post]​

ohhhhhhhhh I was never really in the market to sell it however if I had a buyer I would have took the money and bought a ZX10R.

I'd sell to you now but since I'm in the market for buying a house or having one built I'm going to wait awhile since I can't spend any large sums of money with out it showing up on my credit report.

plus I want a bigger downpayment.

I will keep you in mind if I need money ASAP for a down payment.

I'm thinking around 6K with out mods $6500 with.
dealership offered me 5000 or 5500 trade in for my bike with out mods. I can't remember the # but I do think it was 5500

I will let you know but chances are I wont sell it unless I'm really desprate but I doubt that will happen

Back