Who sells these?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

I would like to take out my stock honda stereo to make room for one of these:

gauge2.jpg

But I can't find anyone who makes them anymore. The site I got this picture from doesn't manufacture them anymore. I believe they also made them to fit boost controllers, vafc's, and turbo timers. Anyone else know a company that makes them. I'd attempt to make one myself but I don't have a hole saw.

Sorry Brian/mods I really had no idea what forum to post this in. Please move if needed.

That looks like something really easy to make. The metal on the outside looks like a sleeve for a cd player. Put a thin peice of plexiglass/sheet metal/fiberglass on the front, cut three holes, spray paint to desired color and thats it. If your taking an aftermarket cd player out, use the sleeve off the old one. Just my 2 cents. :) might save you a couple bucks.

I'm taking out the stock CD player and selling it to my friend. It would probably be easy to make but I don't have a hole saw, so cutting the holes to perfectly fit the gauges would be pretty hard.

that looks like it would be very clean, there was a guy on here making the CRX climate control covers who could probably make one for you

yeah... that really looks like an easy DIY project.

3 60mm probably won't fit, but 3 52 probably will.

im doing something similar in my a/c vents...

and this post is fine.. its boost-related. i'd like to see this forum get way bigger with ALL aspects of boosting cars.

So far this is all I've been able to find. Says it will fit 2 1/16 gauges but says its for VW's. DIN size is the same in most cars though isn't it? Anyway I'm waiting on a reply back from the company to see if it will fit Honda/Acura vehicles.

http://www.42draftdesigns.com/mk4tgp.htm

well worth every penny. Its a great design... the nice thing about that piece is how they are recessed, so they help the gauges sit flush.

they did have these on ebay for all different cars a few wks ago. under 20 bucks. i looked but did not know what to look for.

Back