Who wants a MN rex?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N/A b18c1

Mysterious
$2000 is my asking price...Remembering the last time i posted theres some pic....
https://hondaswap.com/vehicles-sale-trade-wanted/fs-91-honda-crx-si-94282/

When i posted that thread i actually wanted 2800 for it....You can say i got carried away by the looks of it and the interior....I got impateint....and bought it the next day....

Car has...
194900miles hitting the 195xxx soon
New OEM clutch
New Rebuilt alternator
Did a coolant flush
Thermostat change TO THE CORRECT ONE ( dumb ass bought the one and put it in ) Temp. guage just kept going up and down until i changed it....works fine now

Needs a muffler
Rusted on the fuel door and rear panels
front fender has a 7 inch dent from car being towed in a none parking area when i was getting wasted for the new year..( they always say they dont know how that could happen ) i would sue but whats the use of it...An easy win maybe but luckily its only the front fender....easy change...

Everything else works fine, has for the a/c i cut the belt...clutch must of went out and started sqeeking....

Any other questions just ask away...

so wait you wanted 2900 then 2600 when the tranny was bad?! i get get a rex with NO rust and a b18 swap, rims, exhaust, header, and half the miles on the body for 3000. i'd give you 1500 at the most. i'm sorry.

I do, but I only have a third of an offer at the moment.

bump 4 ya

Oh and now that I daily drive it to work its actually has 196000 mile on it and climbing....cause its the only car i have....still drives good....

Back