Who wants to buy My CRX...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
AS IS....needs work and I have no time and I have another thing I want to buy....I need $3500 for the next toy and thats about what the CRX is worth...

Offers?...... :)

You will need a uhaul with a car carrier....to come get it. :p

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 24 2005, 12:57 AM
AS IS....needs work and I have no time and I have another thing I want to buy....I need $3500 for the next toy and thats about what the CRX is worth...

[post=559691]Quoted post[/post]​

A CRX.. Worth 3500.... that you have to tow away???...... I don't mean to knock you, but shouldn't you get that thing running before you ask that kinda $?

:) it's worth that much as is.....

rare Mugen shit all over it and in it, homemade/custommade stuff that will pull side G's that may snap a neck, and a crapload of parts to get it back to running condition....it can be a sleeper, full race, or full show....

the uhaul to take the full CRX collection of parts away, and the trailer to tow it to your garage....

There might be a boosted Z in my future if I can get rid of this never-ending project...and it runs. :ph34r:

i'd buy it in a second if you were anywhere near me. to bad. that was my first car, and i loved the 1g crx so much.

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 24 2005, 01:00 AM-->
Airjockie
@Sep 24 2005, 12:57 AM

[post=559691]Quoted post[/post]​

A CRX.. Worth 3500.... that you have to tow away???...... I don't mean to knock you, but shouldn't you get that thing running before you ask that kinda $?
[post=559693]Quoted post[/post]​

its got just about that in JDM parts alone, include the GOOD shell, turbo kit, TWO motors, and all the other goodies he has laying around...

if he were to part the car, he would make well over 3500.

3500? lol good luck. i got 3700 for the del sol with a b-series, running, volks, r-compunds, and snows, AND the 15" steelies that were on it....

its a total buyers market now... you can't sell shit for what its worth anymore.

i got 4k for my hatch with the wilwood brakes, the teins, the jdm gsr...

there's no way someone is going to pay that much for a car 7 years older with a d-series that doesn't run.

is it worth it? perhaps...
but realistically, its not going to sell at that price man... not around here at least.

It better has GOLD BARs in it.. and Diamonds.. 20 of them. ;)

Back