Who was stationed in Germany on here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I for the life of me can't remember your name, I know there's a military person here that is/was stationed in Germany. Send me a PM, I have some random questions for you. (sorry about this thread)

b16vx or something like that i think
edit: the name was 92b16vx
think he was stationed there

i think pickles was in germany before he came back to MD

Last edited:
Yes, thanks. Hell now that I think about it, I have him on my xbox friends list. haha

I had nahsing to do vit de var! I only followed orders. I vas never a member of sie nazi party. vie lived in sie back, by schweden, all vie ever heard vas yodelingk.

Wasn't stationed there but i was TDY there a few times a few years ago

Think this would be worth my time? Amazon.com: The Everything Learning German Book: Speak, Write and Understand Basic German in No Time (Everything Series): Edward Swick: Books

Or any suggestions on good learning-another-language books? What I don't like about high school/college stuff is diving into random crap that doesn't necessarily teach me the language. Like in Spanish classes in HS we had to make a damned pinata or cut out the countries and glue them onto an outline of Central/South America.

Did not think aboot that, thanks.

Amazon.com has Rosetta Stone for 233 bucks. Anyone know of someplace cheaper?

Back