Whos goin auto-xing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Anybody gonna be at the first event at Naugy? Sunday the 21st. If i have the coilovers in by then, ill be there...

If I get my helmet in time, and am not hung over I will probably be there.

Yes. If my clutch is done in time on the Si. Clayton's been feeling under the weather these days, plus being very busy on the AE86.

i would, but i have prior engagements... im definately gonna be at the first bristol autox on the 4th.

ill be fully lowered with yoko's and big bore intake-ness. word.

if people are gunna be there ill show up
no clue as to what time ill show up
but ill show up
:ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 12 2004, 02:49 AM
if people are gunna be there ill show up
no clue as to what time ill show up
but ill show up
:ph34r:

late....as alway's.... :p

I'm going to try to get there...I got to test out the AE86...and see whats going to blow-up before the Drift Riot.....and to try to tune the car a bit.

And don't worry about helmets for the FcScc autox's....they have loaners

I'm going to try and make Bristol on the 4th. Got some family stuff going on, so not quite sure yet.

And maybe one of these years I'll make Fairfield - but if the trend continues, it won't be this year.

I also verbally committed to do a couple of track events - Lime Rock and Pocono.

im out for the 21st. i gotta serve/prep lunch my freakin sisters baby shower. i freakin' hate kids. more so, i hate 98.335% of her retarded band geek friends.
maybe on the 4th will be doable... unless its a joke :ph34r:

im hoping to hit limerock later on in the year.... money will allow, but im not so sure on the timing.

I'll be there. Bringing the Civic with a few little mods. I'll be easy on the car that day, not taking so many risks.

-> Steve

My clutch hasn't been replaced yet.

looks like it might be.

ofcourse at this rate, i might not even have a friggin car to drive.

will they accept an unregistered stock CRX? :D

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Mar 17 2004, 06:49 PM
looks like it might be.

as long as you can get it there and it passes tech, it doesnt matter.

If I remember right, SCCA rules state that the vehicle must have four wheels, operable brakes, a battery tie down, wheel bearings in good shape, and a throttle return spring... Hmm... my planned gas powered skateboard fits that bill. :D

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Mar 17 2004, 06:49 PM
looks like it might be.

No problem. Last year, there was a yellow Z car without windows and bumpers that would get flatbedded to the event. B)

It's official. This Sunday's event is now postponed to next Sunday the 28th... so BlackFrog, you have another week to prep your new car or get the Del Sol back. :)

Back