whos got the oldest copy of scc by the shitter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing by thie shitter, used to have "archie" comic books though :ph34r: :worthy:

have about 150 of then, and i've read them all about 10 times..

Super Street June 1999
Sport Compact Car August 1998
Turbo issue January 1997

:)

I have the September 2001 issue with the WRX on the cover of SCC, bought it by itself at Meijer one day because I saw the WRX, and then I subscribed 2 months later. :)

I used to subscribe but now i just go to the book store and read the shit, if there is an issue that I just must have I just buy it, other than that most of the issues are in pdf format via online

I dunno I have an onld cosmo and some junk mail...(yes I'm a guy and not gay)But have any of you guys read cosmo? got some good pussy picking up tips in them, I always steal them from the girl I'm seeing at the time...BWAAAHAHA I belive in this one is like "12 tips in the sack for you to have a better orgasum (spl? fuck I can't spell)....nothing like making a girl bust a nut harder than the guy before you and believing your "god" in bed!.........

i have the very 1st import tuner and i have a really old turbo or two still from 98

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 11 2004, 12:59 AM
I have the September 2001 issue with the WRX on the cover of SCC

:werd: same here :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 11 2004, 10:31 AM
who cares? the only thing accurate in that magazine are the freakin ads.

so your saying the tornado ads are real!!!!

oldest magazine i got (but not next to shitter) is the August 2001 issue of MiniTruckin Magazine when my car was pictured in it :)

I got some magazines from 2000. The one by the shitter is the newest issue of SCC. The one with the eclipse on the front with the FMIC the size of a big screen tv.

B... the whole magazine must be accurate if the ads are, cuz that's all there is in there! It used to have more content, but then the mag got big...

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 11 2004, 06:30 AM
"12 tips in the sack for you to have a better orgasum (spl? fuck I can't spell)....nothing like making a girl bust a nut harder than the guy before you and believing your "god" in bed!.........

:thumbsup:

Back