whos gotta nextel????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Im looking to get the i850 for me...and i930 for my gurlfriend...I currently have the i530 and its wayyyyyyyyy outdated...

nextels are ghetto.

everytime I am out either in the mall or out and about, all I hear is:

<<BLEE-BLEEP>>

WHATCHU DOING?
OH NUTTIN,
AIGHT
FO SHO
O-KAAAAAAAAAY?

Nextels are only for the contstruction trade and business who need to use them to dispatch their drivers.

I have the i730 and it is outdated too but Nextel doesn't hook you up with any discount for trade ins or whatever so I am stuck with it for a while I guess. My girl has the i860 and I think it's pretty sick.

Quoted post[/post]]
nextels are ghetto.

everytime I am out either in the mall or out and about, all I hear is:

<<BLEE-BLEEP>>

WHATCHU DOING?
OH NUTTIN,
AIGHT
FO SHO
O-KAAAAAAAAAY?

Nextels are only for the contstruction trade and business who need to use them to dispatch their drivers.

haha I know what your saying man..

blackberry 7520 for me. nextel is awful. i cancelled my voice plan with them and went t mobile, but i keep the blackbery for internet and email purposes.

i had a 730 before that, but nextel is just awful in general

I have the i730 and now I am using a i860

I do like the new i930 and also like the new
7100i_l.gif

nextels are awesome for the workplace.

the new blackberry sucks. everyone learned to type either 3 letters a key, or 1 letter a key. who the fuck types 2?

all in all the new BB is nice eye candy, but id prefer the older black one. i have one at work that i never take home because i would get constantly buzzed all night long since im a systems consultant.

Well...I love nextels for work...Im an electrican sooo I need something dependable but..when I go clubing kinda cant whip out the dirty work phone ya know??? So I need a bling bling phone. And I cant complane..I live where i get full service for 4 miles at least...

I got the i850.

It is the only phone to use for work. It is so much quicker and easier then a regular phone.
I just people would learn to alert rather than just push the button so it beeps once.

i had the i830...nextel has no coverage in my area so i sold it. I do wish that cinguler did have free incoming though :cry:

got a 730 since the day it came out burnt that circut and now im on a refurbished one thats still a piece. but i was the new 960 or watch ever it is. its windows based camera and all that.

" please hold while the nextel subscriber you are trying to reach is located" .....(repete in spanish)

F. that i hate nextel and i dont even have it!

Looking at the 870 or 930. Since CT. went to requiring headsets for incar talking I want something with BT so I can rock a wireless headset/earpiece. The 870 is coming out with BT 1.2 and I can add a sd BT card to the 930. Both phones are completely different as the 930 runs on windows.

Quoted post[/post]]
" please hold while the nextel subscriber you are trying to reach is located" .....(repete in spanish)

F. that i hate nextel and i dont even have it!

at least they tell you what its doing, instead of cingular or verizon just not doing anything... no dial tone or nothing. what'st he difference?

Quoted post[/post]]
Looking at the 870 or 930. Since CT. went to requiring headsets for incar talking I want something with BT so I can rock a wireless headset/earpiece. The 870 is coming out with BT 1.2 and I can add a sd BT card to the 930. Both phones are completely different as the 930 runs on windows.

eeekk.. blue tooth. lol

i860 the fone is totally awesome i love the voice record on it its like clear and understandable... unlike the i95 =/

Back