Who's your Presidential Match

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cool quiz, helpful if you don't know the your canidates I guess. I really wanted to vote for Bush until he said he wanted to go to Mars, then I was like :wtf: I think there MIGHT be more important things down here. We need someone who is willing to put America first, even at the cost of some forigen relations. We have made alot of progress on national security, world safety, middle east peace process, etc. But were still in square one when it comes to medicare reform and social security. I'm not even going to touch on our education/ youth crime problems. And I think that should be looked at before we think about sending people to fucking Mars...

While were at it lets blow up the moon too!

100% kerry. I will probally be voting for him in November.

Hmm, without changing ANY Of my answers, and just hitting back and switching the box to republican, it says 100% bush, even though all my answers were totally oppisite of bush's policy.

Apparently my views match Kerry pretty well...not like'n Bush to much... :blink:

1 Kerry Score: 100%
2 Clark Score: 91%
3 Edwards Score: 90%
4 Dean Score: 89%
5 Lieberman Score: 85%
6 Sharpton Score: 85%
7 Kucinich Score: 84%
8 Bush Score: 77%

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 27 2004, 02:42 PM
Hmmm...Satan isn't one of the choices.

:werd: :lmao:

1. Kerry 100%
2. Clark 91%
3. Lieberman 87%
4. Edwards 83%
5. Dean 81%
6. Sharpton 80%
7. Kucinich 79%
8. Bush 44%

Hmm. Time to really read up on all the policies...

1 Edwards Score: 100%
2 Kerry Score: 97%
3 Lieberman Score: 96%
4 Bush Score: 94%
5 Dean Score: 81%
6 Kucinich Score: 79%

Sharpton didn't even make it on my percentage...haha

I'm a fuckin democrat.... :blink:

NOOOOOO....my dad would be pissed. :lol:

Bush 100%.

Bush is gonna get my vote unless the democrats get their shit together and stop crying. Bah... who am i kidding? The democrats won't get my vote anyway! haha!

those last few questions were fuckin bunk

crime/education
economy/environment

yeah they might be somewhat related .... but i wouldnt put them together in a "how much do you care about..." question

Well spoken E. I really don't see the correlation there. This quiz needs to be expanded - it didn't even mention campaign finance reform, alternative energy, affirmative action, etc.
Tonyd, could i PM you abut your answers? some of them don't seem to match up with others. (I'm a liberal, just so you know.)

FUCK immigrant getting more/better rights than me, FUCK the unemployed people who won't get off their ass to AT LEAST get a McJob or 2, and fuck the ignorant assholes who think we need to get out of Iraq.

What we REALLY need is welfare cuts out the ASS to keep Laquita from having 12 kids and supporting her self as a home nanny on welfare. I really don't like paying taxes just for your kids and yourself to watch tv all day, TYVM. Get off yo ass, and start using birthcontrol, fackin lazy bitches.

Bush is going to be back in office for another 4 years, I don't care who the Democrats ride up the flagpole and wave around in front of everybody. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Bush Score: 100%
Party Republican
Has Held Elected Office Yes
Served in the Military Yes

2 Lieberman Score: 73%
Party Democrat
Served in the Military No

3 Edwards Score: 68%
Party Democrat

4 Kerry Score: 60%
Party Democrat

5 Clark Score: 57%
Party Democrat
Has Held Elected Office No

6 Dean Score: 50%
Party Democrat

7 Sharpton Score: 42%
Party Democrat
Has Held Elected Office No

8 Kucinich Score: 29%
Party Democrat

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 28 2004, 07:03 AM
FUCK immigrant getting more/better rights than me, FUCK the unemployed people who won't get off their ass to AT LEAST get a McJob or 2, and fuck the ignorant assholes who think we need to get out of Iraq.

What we REALLY need is welfare cuts out the ASS to keep Laquita from having 12 kids and supporting her self as a home nanny on welfare. I really don't like paying taxes just for your kids and yourself to watch tv all day, TYVM. Get off yo ass, and start using birthcontrol, fackin lazy bitches.

Bush is going to be back in office for another 4 years, I don't care who the Democrats ride up the flagpole and wave around in front of everybody. :p

amen

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back