Why am I so sick?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah it's the tongue brushing that does it. but how does the weed help?

and the dry heaves does make me light headed. wierd

bah
You may just have a sensitive gag reflex. I gag while brushing my tongue numerous times every time I brush my teeth and have thrown up before, but not in a while. I wouldn't doubt that fact that your reactions are simply more intense than average because when you smoke it doesn't happen. I assume this because pot dulls the senses and delays response time, thus numbing your over reactive symptoms. Try grabbing the end of your tongue and pulling it out as far as you can to get it =D. Either that, or you're just going too far back. I love my hygiene, but there's a line that I can't cross.

I dunno, it makes sense to me.

you may have an ulcer...

i might. but they want to stick a camera down my mouth. and i no longer have HI

You may just have a sensitive gag reflex. I gag while brushing my tongue numerous times every time I brush my teeth and have thrown up before, but not in a while. I wouldn't doubt that fact that your reactions are simply more intense than average because when you smoke it doesn't happen. I assume this because pot dulls the senses and delays response time, thus numbing your over reactive symptoms. Try grabbing the end of your tongue and pulling it out as far as you can to get it =D. Either that, or you're just going too far back. I love my hygiene, but there's a line that I can't cross.

I dunno, it makes sense to me.

i put my tongue out as far as i can and brush as far back as i can. i want to make sure i get it all clean.

didnt throw up this morning... ha!

I sometime puke when I brush my teeth. Usually when I'm hungover, haha. But I brush, floss, and use mouthwash every day.

As far as my health I'm still doing good. Got a good night of sleep and feel great. Tylenol PM is God.

yeah. Only I've slept through 45 minutes of my alarm on it in the past.

Like my roommate busted in shook me then told me my alarm was going off. I check it, and well it had been 45 minutes since I set it.

Back