Why can i see this in will's future?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that guy was also wearing a shirt that says "if you can read this, the bitch fell off"

Links from Ebaums World, Consumption Junction, College Humor, and so forth are generally reposts.

:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost:

Unless it came out an hour ago or you're SURE it hasn't been posted here, don't post it. Use the search function to check before you spam the board next time.

:mag:

Thanks!
HondaSwap Staff

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Sorry, i was just emailed the link today. i didnt know that we could search for specific links. my mistake

that and:

The error returned was:
Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

The follow up on her was worse. She got REAL fucked up. Roadrash.

Who wants a woman with road rash? Well.. I do. As long as it's fresh and she squeals when I touch it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think that guy was also wearing a shirt that says "if you can read this, the bitch fell off"
gallery_20722_41_1151.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
The follow up on her was worse. She got REAL fucked up. Roadrash.

Who wants a woman with road rash? Well.. I do. As long as it's fresh and she squeals when I touch it.

LMAO. I might just be delerious from being awake 20 hours now, but that was damn funny. :)

gdamn..............thats all i got. i never road my bike with a girl...i was afraid of something like that happening even if i was careful.

Back