why cant all mitsu mirages look like this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw one like that a few years ago back in Virginia when i lived there and it looked exactly like that...black and had that wing on it and was hella low. it was one of the best looking Mirage's i have ever seen.

that guy is a total retard.

probably paid near 5k for that kit, and it still has less than 100 horsepower i bet! that fake evo sucks. its even auto.

ive got a real mirage.

121-2196_IMG.JPG

Evo 2.5 GSR-ES bitch!!!

i would put a grand on it, that my mirage could destroy that mirage.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 23 2004, 12:35 AM
that guy is a total retard.

probably paid near 5k for that kit, and it still has less than 100 horsepower i bet! that fake evo sucks. its even auto.

ive got a real mirage.

Evo 2.5 GSR-ES bitch!!!

i would put a grand on it, that my mirage could destroy that mirage.

Oh hell yeah! Right on! That DE is a ricefest! Oh wait... hey man, what's that silver thing on the back of your car? Is that why your car is so much faster? Because it has an aluminum wing instead of that heavy ass fiberglass wing? :ph34r:

that was the wing airjockie bought to put on his accord when he sells it. my car, sports a stock mirage spoiler.

i know for a FACT my car is faster - and you do also... we've discussed some ideas and talked about my current mods.

that shitbox has an auto, and the 4g15 auto trans is the worst geared mitsu tranny ever.

Back