why chocolate kills dogs.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok well let me make it a little more clear... quit making stupid ass posts about dumb shit

better?

Change your tamp. It was great. Just think, next time someone asks that question or freaks bc their dog ate a Hershey Kiss you can say "No bro, chill. Based on the weight of your dog, there isn't enough theobromine in that Hershey Kiss to hurt your dog" And everyone will think you are so smart...

:werd:
that might have been the first worthwhile post he's made since hes been on this board

Onions are on the list too... No onions or foods that contain onion.

I also don't let my dogs eat mushrooms... If they get a taste for them, they may go eating random ones outside.

Ive never seen a dg die from eating chochoolate......my dogs ate chocolate all the time and it never bothered them at all. all but 1 are still living and he was 14 years old. they were all muts too...maybe that makes a difference?

its really just the dog. some dogs it don't bother but most it does. my g/f and taco g/f are both vets in training. and they can verify this

I give my brother's little chihuahua some chocolate every time that fucker pisses on my floor. Hasn't worked yet dammit.

lol, just kidding, I only gave him chocolate once.

let's say i'm a dog and i liked readin' on the honda forum,had a chocolate cravin' but i read this post first....you just saved my LIFE!!!

I had a dog die from liver failure directly linked to her eating chocolate.

We were showing the house, and she was left out of her crate one day, the realtor who showed the house locked her in the pantry. She found a couple boxes of extremely rich chocolate and ate all of it.

Just that incident damaged her liver so badly that she had to be on a special diet for the rest of her life, until she finally died of liver failure. She was a West Hyland White Terrier who weighed only 18 lbs. RIP Chloé.

I'm sorry to hear that,I myself am a dog owner and know about the chocolate/dog don't mix.I was just tryin' to make light of it.I really didn't know people are so stupid and don't know these things.Sorry for your loss.

feeding.png

Back