Why Crv ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 19 2003, 11:11 PM
Sounds like you need to move to a better naighborhood, yo.

:werd:

I live in a nice area in Abbotsford ( near vancouver), and like 4 months ago, a ricey civic was stolen and left right outside my house, i called the cops, my friend stole the sidemarkers, and we tried to get in to get his speakers but the car was all saven, b16 inside, intake and header gone, also had perfect leather GSR seats, with leather GSR seats in the back made to fit. it was actually pretty nice for a body kit, with a dark green paint. then the cop came and asked me and my friend if we touched it, and i said ya ive been sitting by it all day, and he gave me a weird look, and was like if i dust for prints ur prints will be on it, and we are like only the outside, we have no idea how to get in tehres no handles. then he slim jimmed the door and i saw the amazing interior seats. No point to my story , peace

How the f*ck is someone gonna run down the street carrying an engine?...lol Glad I don't live in Jersey.

hahah dude, if someone can sit there and take the engine out of a car with absolutely nobody saying anything, you need to move to a better neighborhood.

Hatchback 95 Hybrid, you seriously need to get your ass to english class and learn to form sentence structures and grammar, Jesus!

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 20 2003, 05:35 PM
How the f*ck is someone gonna run down the street carrying an engine?...lol Glad I don't live in Jersey.

I haul motors in the back off my hatch, they aren't that heavy, like having a fat kid in your car.

Back