why do married women love single men

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

low mileage

so low down
i dont know the answer to the question well atleast not a direct answer.

ok a small change for the people who didnt like what i posted first, i love cheating people just goes to show what kind of people i have to share my space with. i have slept with a married woman before but she was going through a divorce and had finalized it. so what i was young then im not now. people make mistakes.

im not saying i know alot of cheating married women but they are out there and this was made for one woman that i know, and men too im sure. but since im a man this thread is directed to the unfaithful hoes. if your faithful and ths thread bothers you, you must not be faithful.

hell i got boys that cheat on their ladies and i ahve female friends that do the same to their men. its a cycle no ones perfect they all have there reasons why they do what they do and its their reasons so.

love them or hate them. hell love me or hate me. i could care less im just that type of person. so speak your mind i dont get offended easily i just tell it like it is.

Have A Nice Day.

Last edited:
i dont know the answer to the question well atleast not a direct answer.

but i do know one thing i love them as much as they love me no hassle to have to deal with, just do what we do then when were done they get their shit together and go back home to their husband. i dont have to do anything but please them and go on about my business.

Content breakdown of this post:

50% attention whoring
25% uncalled-for pretentiousness
25% quest for self assurance (subcategory of attention whoring?)

/\ ha ah not really lookin for attention just thought i strike up something that i have never seen struck up on any forums all though i have messed around with a married woman once but she was getting ready for a divorce and did go through with it. but all in all it was just a topic of conversation just to see everyones take on it.

Last edited:
Moral of the story is you fuck another mans wife and there are men out there that have things called guns and they go before judges and say "Your honor I believed at the time he was rapping my wife"

Moral of the story is you fuck another mans wife and there are men out there that have things called guns and they go before judges and say "Your honor I believed at the time he was rapping my wife"
good one never though of that before :cool:

the moral of the story is dont piss off your wife cause no telling what she will do.
Misery loves company. It's nothing new... Don't come on here like you started a new trend or some shit...

You wanna impress people, go get a girl who works, pays for all your shit, cooks, cleans, and knowingly lets you sleep with other women... I will, in return, FedEx you my right nutt...

i can say this if it was my wife and found out she was cheating, i wouldnt blame the man unless he was my boy or something cause 95% of the time a woman isnt going to tell you that she is married or even with a guy for that matter, so if someone is getting shot its her ass first.

fail is like plague here. this thread has it, too.

Thread is unclean!!!

unclean.jpg

unclean.jpg

darkhand - oy!! :lmao:

and low mileage/OP, don't be surprised if a woman would consider marring you just so she could cheat on your ass with an STD-infested manslut and share the joy with you. you seem to have little to no respect for women and should be reminded that they are on the intarwebs (yes even car forums) too. that is, when they're not out screwing around on their husbands. :glare:

you asked for people's takes on your thread - now you have mine.

and t3t4delsol, thanks for leaving the rest of us women a little wiggle room in your percentage. :slap:

ok first off for all the nn cheating faithful women and girls out there, this thread wasnt for or had you in mind when made and i oppologize for it so please forgive me.

second i had other women in mind when i made this thread. i work around alot of military personel, and i can tell you that the women and men that are married in the military " not all of them " but there are some that arent faithful or true or honest whatever word youwant to use to describe them that go out and cheat on a daily basis. i stated in the first post that i was with a married woman, yes im a bad guy but she was going through a divorce an finalized it. so it wasnt the end of the world, also i have a few friends who have wives of girlfriends that arent faithful to them and vice versa, but its the world we live in. now i simply stated a easy question why do they do what they do, and i guess i should have used married men also but i have seen married women do this more than guys not saying that the guys dont do it but this post was directed at a certain woman so. im sorry for the confusion, and hey dacheat you never know what kind of women are out there that could give you anything im not saying a woman wants to marry meto give me some disease she got from another guy she was banging but in todays society anythings possible.

so, let me leave this by saying my oppologizes to the failthful women and girls out there this wasn't for you.

well anyone that knows me personally knows im a cool guy and i dont mean to piss anyone off, but i call it how i see it and if the shoe fits wear it type a person. most peope arent going to like what i have to say because it may pertain to them the other half are going to silently agree with me.

hey there maybe some people in here that are sleeping with a married woman or man or a guy or girl thats dating someone. and i have to say if your a faithful person and this threads offends you then you must be doing something wrong in order for it to offend you, and if your not but one of your girls or boys are, get into the asses of your girls or boys that you know are fucking up and if you dont then dont say shit in my thread a dont hate on me cause im calling your asses out.

hey i love the cheating people cause just shows what kind of fuckups that share the same o2 as me. fact is if i were a woman this thread would have been directed at a man im not so, move on past that portion of our show. anyways so if your an honest person great if your not well you know what i think.

thanks,
your friendly neighborhood asshole

Back