why do married women love single men

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Moral of the story is you fuck another mans wife and there are men out there that have things called guns and they go before judges and say "Your honor I believed at the time he was rapping my wife"

on some real shit.
if a girl has a boyfriend fuck you don't touch her.

=)

well anyone that knows me personally knows im a cool guy and i dont mean to piss anyone off, but i call it how i see it and if the shoe fits wear it type a person. most peope arent going to like what i have to say because it may pertain to them the other half are going to silently agree with me.

hey there maybe some people in here that are sleeping with a married woman or man or a guy or girl thats dating someone. and i have to say if your a faithful person and this threads offends you then you must be doing something wrong in order for it to offend you, and if your not but one of your girls or boys are, get into the asses of your girls or boys that you know are fucking up and if you dont then dont say shit in my thread a dont hate on me cause im calling your asses out.

hey i love the cheating people cause just shows what kind of fuckups that share the same o2 as me. fact is if i were a woman this thread would have been directed at a man im not so, move on past that portion of our show. anyways so if your an honest person great if your not well you know what i think.

thanks,
your friendly neighborhood asshole
You're so full of shit... Now you're trying to twist the meaning of this thread. Go read your first post...

i dont have to do anything but please them and go on about my business.
You came on here trying to brag and impress us. It didn't work, everyone made you feel like a retard, now you're trying to act like some nice guy who was asking an 'honest' question lol.

I could give two drops of monkey piss what you do in your life but it bugs the shit outta me when people start acting like something they're not. You're not a nice guy. you're a doushe(sp?) bag. If you would have just stayed a a doushe bag then that's cool, more power to you, but don't try to 'change' it now...

on some real shit.
if a girl has a boyfriend fuck you don't touch her.

=)

i agree but if she dont tell you or you dont know her directly to know if she does or dont, then your clueless. there are alot of women and men that do this daily i have a girlfriend and i wouldnt think twice about being with another woman. im happy and she is too, hell she is fine why would i want to lose what i got just to end up having to look all over again.

there are always other perspectives, and if you didn't want ours you shouldn't post yours on the internet.

everyone does as they like, that's what's great about a free will existence. and most people have ideals that they try to live up to and realize in their lives. for example:

just because some married ho is putting herself in your path with her pants down does not mean you should 'hit it' - there's this respect thing that's lacking from your life equation. if she won't respect her vows, you should - unless they mean absolutely nothing to either of you, in which case why make a point about boning married women at all, they're not really 'married' because 'married' doesn't exist in your world or have any meaning other than adding the 'man i shouldn't be doing this but it's so dirty i get off on it' perspective.

a dog will screw a bitch in heat because that's in his nature. but what will a man with integrity do when an unhappily married woman approaches him? depends on if he's really a man or just a dog that learned how to walk on 2 feet.

now that we've separated the men from the dogs, you can figure out if you're f!cking a married woman or a bitch.

:crap:

You're so full of shit... Now you're trying to twist the meaning of this thread. Go read your first post...

You came on here trying to brag and impress us. It didn't work, everyone made you feel like a retard, now you're trying to act like some nice guy who was asking an 'honest' question lol.

I could give two drops of monkey piss what you do in your life but it bugs the shit outta me when people start acting like something they're not. You're not a nice guy. you're a doushe(sp?) bag. If you would have just stayed a a doushe bag then that's cool, more power to you, but don't try to 'change' it now...

no it wasnt about bragging it was about what i did to her i did what i did and sent her on her way, i wouldnt be with her as a girlfriend or a wife because of this incident but she was going through a divorce and we did what we did i said i wasnt right about that a few post later hell people make mistakes. im not changing anything im an asshole i know im an asshole nothing changes that it is what it is, but its about the pieces of shit that are out there too.

there are always other perspectives, and if you didn't want ours you shouldn't post yours on the internet.

everyone does as they like, that's what's great about a free will existence. and most people have ideals that they try to live up to and realize in their lives. for example:

just because some married ho is putting herself in your path with her pants down does not mean you should 'hit it' - there's this respect thing that's lacking from your life equation. if she won't respect her vows, you should - unless they mean absolutely nothing to either of you, in which case why make a point about boning married women at all, they're not really 'married' because 'married' doesn't exist in your world or have any meaning other than adding the 'man i shouldn't be doing this but it's so dirty i get off on it' perspective.

a dog will screw a bitch in heat because that's in his nature. but what will a man with integrity do when an unhappily married woman approaches him? depends on if he's really a man or just a dog that learned how to walk on 2 feet.

now that we've separated the men from the dogs, you can figure out if you're f!cking a married woman or a bitch.

:crap:

good analogy, i dont see anything wrong if they are going through a divorce that was my deal yeah i loved the fact that she didnt want a relationship i didnt either i was 19 doing what i did maybe a mistake maybe not but at the time i didnt care. but the one woman i know thats with my boy who is doing this shit to him cause he is over seas is a different story she makes it out like she is so happy with him when she is with him or on the phone but then turns into something else when she isnt. so..

and another thing cant no one make me feel stupid sorry to disappoint you.

It is possible to sleep with women, without committment. They can be single too.

When you tell them what you want from the gate they respect you more. I have never knowingly slept with a woman in a relationship or that was married.

It is totally doable. They are called friends with benefits. I was a total man whore for a while so I speak from expirience. Chicks dig honesty.

for the record, i have no issue with noncommittal sex. i have issue with people having it outside of their committed relationships.

and another thing cant no one make me feel stupid sorry to disappoint you.
You make yourself look stupid, we don't have to force it upon you. Seriously, grammar, syntax, and punctuation go a long way on any forum.

That being said, I have no problem with casual sex and I have knowingly slept with girls in relationships and would do so with a married woman (as long as there are no kids involved. I do have morals). I did it July 25th-26th(after a Christmas in July Party). Have I ever cheated? Absolutely not. The way I look at it, if she didn't sleep with me, she would sleep with someone else. Which leads me to my next point.

I would sleep with my best friend's girlfriend. He agrees he would do the same. Then, after the act has happened, we would call each other, tell what has happened, and dump the filthy whore. Why? Because if a girl will cheat on you with your best friend, she will do it with anyone.

Do I see it as "morally right" to sleep with a girl in a relationship? No. But she is the one defying what she committed to. To reference an earlier post, in that instance, I'm just a dog looking for a place to hide my bone.

I actually am a very nice guy, but I have said it before... I don't respect women because they are women. I respect a girl who demands to be respected. If you want the respect of a cum dumpster, that's what your going to get. If you wanted to be treated right, that's what your going to get. And in all honesty, I'm so much more attracted to the latter.

fact is anyman that had woman in front of him that says hey you want some booty, probably isnt going to ask any questions. also a married woman looks for a single maybe for the fact that she isnt looking for that commitment and proby neither is he so it works out for both parties. all im saying is that if a married woman came up to me with out me knowing she was married and i seen this first hand with my boys old lady, and we hit everything of and she is like hey want to have sex with the whole im not looking for a commitment story line, im a guy and if im single im down. and any guy that says he wouldnt be down and is single is also gay to run down some booty. but all in all im happy with my girl. i just wish my boys girl would be happy with him. anyways wow over 330 something people have done read this thread although only 36 post have been made it seams something like this stands out to bad its a members lounge instead of what its usually called a whores lounge ha ah.

also another thing is why is it always the guys fault when shit like this goes down?

it could be the girl in some circumstance and also it could be the guy but when all is said and done, its the guys fault.

someone care to explain..

You character is defined by what you do when no one is looking. Just because someone else is lacking in character doesn't mean you have to be the one to help.
Very true. While I do it, I'm not like the OP saying he'd run down every bit of trim that came his way. I'm no saint, but I look at it like this... if a girl wants meaningless sex, it's just that, meaningless, free, and fun. But my standards still come into play. If I'm getting a bad vibe, just not feeling the girl, I won't do it just to do it.

The situation I stated before was this girl Jess. I hooked up with her last summer. When we got back to school she wanted to continue, I (like a dumbass) pursued my ex again. She then met her current bf who see loves and such. She said the only place he was lacking was in the bedroom. She's still my friend. I don't know him. She approached me about the arrangement. And not going to lie, the sex was good. In that instant, I see no problem with it.

Very true. While I do it, I'm not like the OP saying he'd run down every bit of trim that came his way. I'm no saint, but I look at it like this... if a girl wants meaningless sex, it's just that, meaningless, free, and fun. But my standards still come into play. If I'm getting a bad vibe, just not feeling the girl, I won't do it just to do it.

The situation I stated before was this girl Jess. I hooked up with her last summer. When we got back to school she wanted to continue, I (like a dumbass) pursued my ex again. She then met her current bf who see loves and such. She said the only place he was lacking was in the bedroom. She's still my friend. I don't know him. She approached me about the arrangement. And not going to lie, the sex was good. In that instant, I see no problem with it.

i never said id run down every piece of trim, i just stated freely that if i were single and a girl or woman who may or maynot be with someone cause she mamaynot tell you, came up and was like blah blah blah want to hook up i would probably be down. fact is if i was single and didnt know the womans husband but knew if she was married i would still probably hit it, but if i knew her husband i probably wouldnt, and if i didnt know all together then i wouldnt see anything wrong with it.

Back