why do people have to own

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
ewvery fucking new page?

i mean, HOW GAY

no one gives a shit who has page 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7,78,8,768563t6w3454 or whatever.
\

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I dunno. This is the only site I've ever seen it done, so I guess I just jumped on the bandwagon. :shrug2:

This is not cool, and it's getting fucking annoying, along with the non mods saying in before lock. Stop that shit as well, you leg humpers.

[edited by SiR Kid because the original poster... or should I say, POSER, is an f'ing tool.]

My theory is that it is just the post whores find a reason to bring up their post counts. 99% of the post whores don't know shit about cars and they think a higher post count will make them more respected. I hate post whores, but one in particular.

s3fab34f2e09d8.jpg

So, if we stop making bullshit threads and posts, then the post whores will die out throughout the winter due to starvation of not being noticed....But then we would be at where we were 3 years ago...Which is NOT a bad thing!

Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 7 2003, 12:56 AM
My theory is that it is just the post whores find a reason to bring up their post counts. 99% of the post whores don't know shit about cars and they think a higher post count will make them more respected. I hate post whores, but one in particular.

who is that?

would a post whore be a person who has only been here four months and have 1,500 posts?

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 7 2003, 01:18 AM
would a post whore be a person who has only been here four months and have 1,500 posts?

ive been here a year and dont have that many posts, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back