Why? Help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

styless

hi i have a 95 integra gsr i just repair the engine like 2 months ago but when y stop i smel like if its burning oil but i dont see no smoke o nothing :huh: what can it be :cry:

could be brakes...

could be the clutch....

could be burning oil....

could be something binding...

Your question is too vague.

not to mention bad grammar. What did you do to the motor? Did you put new pistons in it? If so, did you hone the cylinder walls first?

yes i put b16b pistons in it but they did something in the head i dont now whats its call but they did something 2 the peace that holds the valve some one told me it can be that :cry: but it dosent trow smoke its just smells like oil when ur driving and stop u can smell it but it goes way :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Did you put new pistons in it? If so, did you hone the cylinder walls first?
yes,yes

I noticed on freshly built engines, they tend to burn a little oil and emit an oil burning smell. After the break in period is finished it should go away.

Give it at least a few hundred miles.

you BETTER be using regualr oil during break in or your rings WILL NOT SEAT. DO NOT USE SYNTHETIC DURING BREAK IN.

yes y use regular oil and i already pas the break in but the cars still smells like if its burning oil when im driving and y stop thats the only way it smells like that if it continues im gonna open the engine again but i dont know what its the problem somebody told me it could be because i did the head y port and polish but they port the thing that grabs the valve :cry: they told me it could be that

sorry 4 not writing 2 good its because i dont speak 2 much english im from puerto rico if somebody knows spanish maybe its easy to explain 4 me

El carro Apesta Como si estuviera quemando aceite cuando uno para me dijeron que como portiaron la tapa y le comieron alas guias delas valvulas pues q por eso podria ser

Back