Why NOT to roll your WRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we just had 3 kids die when they were thrown from an integra that took smashed into a utility pole. the only one wearing a seat belt is the only one alive. in the hospital with a broken neck, but alive. WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 25 2003, 07:32 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 25 2003, 02:23 PM
:bawling: That poor WRX.

Not really. The fucker picks up a white STI next week or two. <_<

:concur: with dohcvtec_accord's statement.... and I concur with myself when I say that fuckin tard is gettin an STi? he does NOT deserve anything made by Subaru.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 25 2003, 05:21 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 07:32 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 25 2003, 02:23 PM
:bawling: That poor WRX.

Not really. The fucker picks up a white STI next week or two. <_<

:concur: with dohcvtec_accord's statement.... and I concur with myself when I say that fuckin tard is gettin an STi? he does NOT deserve anything made by Subaru.

That's WHY he wants a scooby. This one saved his life.

Did he roll it being stupid or did something serious actually happened and he had no choice but to swerve and flip into some trees?

ps...glad he's ok. forgot to mention that

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 25 2003, 04:35 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Sep 25 2003, 03:23 PM
And I would race him too if I could get someone to run a damn carfax for me so I could buy a new car tomorrow.....  

He didn't learn the last time?

Believe it or not, he was actually by himself, at 5 o'clock in the morning driving home from a party. He had been drinking WAY earlier in the night but stopped around midnight. He said he looked down at the stereo, swerved into the oncoming lane, overcorrected at the top of a hill and just went over. Needless to say, he was going about 50 in a 40. Not speeding TOO bad, but shit, look what happened. :(

theres ur answer

EDIT: Page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough+Sep 25 2003, 02:03 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 25 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 02:35 PM
senate_9427
@Sep 25 2003, 02:33 PM
Damn Where'd that happen at??

Concord, CA. Actually, I think it was in Pleasant Hill on Reliez Valley Road for all the Bay Area boyz....

Oh snap. Where are you people located? Im in pittsburg...

I live in San Diego but I'm from Walnut Creek. B16 is from Vacaville I think...

gotcha

yes, vacaville here, parents live in walnut creek so i'm out there sometimes

Originally posted by B16@Sep 25 2003, 05:35 PM
parents live in walnut creek so i'm out there sometimes

Ahhhhh, the good ol' Dub C.....

damage looks more like it flipped than rolled. Little damage to the top & sides but the front & rear are ****. Probably contributed to him not getting hurt. Rolls tend to do nasty things to vehicle occupants, even belted ones.

Took his eyes off the road to look at the radio, huh? Did his parents and the police buy that one?!!

Same thing happened to me when I was 17 except it was a "deer". Nevermind the road on which it occured was well known for its steep hills on which kids tried to get all four wheels off the ground. Sounds like this road is famous in its own right.

..changing the radio...50 in a 40...not alcohol related...riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

subaru does make rally cars afterall lol....

but damn that looks painful

Back