Why Not To Use Nitrous...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NAaaaaaaaaaawwwwzZZZZZZZZZZ y0! :lol:

True. It just looks more like an engine fire to me, not nitrous blowing up someone's stuff.

BADASS. Check out the hubcaps with the built in crossdrilled rotor look alike dust shield...

Who would put nitrous on an ACCLAIM, anyway? That was just an idiot that had an engine fire.

i don't see anything wrong with the use of nitrous. once i have obtained a fully built NA motor, i probably will use a nitrous setup. It's throttle in a bottle.

That car wasn't on nitrous. :) It a plymoth acclaim or something, one of the k-cars. Those cars, along with the daytona's, spirits, etc. all have a problem with the fuel lines sitting on the IM and melting = engine fire. Why? B/c the IM and exhuast manifold sit on top of each other. Meaning all air in, is hot air.

I know that wasn't the result of nitrous, who would waste the time and money of putting that on nitrous? I'm just sayin.

looks like the radiator busted....and the engine just overheated like a biatch.

from the car it just looks like its a person who doesn't take care of their cars or do maintainence/check ups, those kind of people will always have car problems and they blame it on the car maker for making sorry cars.

Originally posted by word@Mar 27 2003, 02:28 AM
looks like the radiator busted....and the engine just overheated like a biatch.

My car has over heated,and never looked like this

DSCN1229.JPG

What he is saying, when an engine over heats, many things tend to melt and some bad stuff can happen. I have seen a few engine fires and they are not pretty. One time, I saw this real nice old school caddy, that was smoking, pull off the road, and he popped his hood with a fire extinguisher and yeah there was a big ass fire but good thing he had his trusty apc fire extinguisher. LOL

does anyone have the video of the focus at the track that burnt up cuz of nitrous ?

Back