Why O Why

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BallinPrelude

What a waste. I cant believe KU lost. NE body watch the game??
Fuck Syracuse

How is watching guys in shorts/tank tops get all sweaty gay? Not much into basketball, I prefer the white-dominant sports (I.E. WRC) :) Never see black guys taking turns at 80--they have more common sense.

Kansas just did what it does every year. They get to the tournament and blow it. They just lasted a little longer this year. :)

Afi - I am with you WRC owns basketball.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 7 2003, 11:49 PM
How is watching guys in shorts/tank tops get all sweaty gay? Not much into basketball, I prefer the white-dominant sports (I.E. WRC) :) Never see black guys taking turns at 80--they have more common sense.

you never seen many blacks or minorities in hockey either. cuz they like the pussy sports

*slap*
*whistle*
*foul*

hockey is a manly sport. i wonder how all the basketball players get injured. if one slaps another, they 'get in trouble'
fouls are :ghey:
basketballs :ghey: nuff' said.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 8 2003, 12:51 AM
WRC owns basketball.

no WRC 0wnZ ALL
a close 2nd would be lemans style racing

as for "conventional" sports id have to go with hockey (fights are cool) everything else is ghey

KU got :owned: like they do every year, it just happened a little later in the tournament this year. :)

Sorry, I'm a New York boy (go Syracuse!), plus I graduated from the University of Colorado, home of the Jayhawk Crushers. :D

Back