why....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that or we could do a candle party with tea and crumpets....

Wow, must be nice to have mommy/daddy buy car parts for you. No matter how ugly or heavy those wheels are....

my friends mum stole his car for 3 days to get a body kit put on and sprayed.....
he was thinking about buying it after he got a new engine in.....

he put in a police report and everything and on the 3rd day it was missing at 7 in the morning he heard a car horn and saw his mother running away from the car and leaving the keys in the mail box ^_^

imo those mr7 are hideous(sp.) i personally am a fan of the rota c8's

my friends mum stole his car for 3 days to get a body kit put on and sprayed.....

he put in a police report and everything and on the 3rd day it was missing at 7 in the morning he heard a car horn and saw his mother running away from the car and leaving the keys in the mail box ^_^

i would killed my mom for putting a kit on my car

there is a show here that is a cross between punk'd and pimp my ride. my mom knows not to put a body kit on my shit. she would steal it and turbo it because my mom's a pimp like that. haha

there is a show here that is a cross between punk'd and pimp my ride. my mom knows not to put a body kit on my shit. she would steal it and turbo it because my mom's a pimp like that. haha

Overhaulin'??? or is there another.. they need to make one for imports

Overhaulin'??? or is there another.. they need to make one for imports
i think thats it. too bad i don't live in cali, i had some cars that would be good for it. i don't think i would want a car to go in to pimp my ride though.

Wow, must be nice to have mommy/daddy buy car parts for you. No matter how ugly or heavy those wheels are....
this is a father son project car for my dad, not me yet... i get it when i graduate from tech school.

there is a show here that is a cross between punk'd and pimp my ride.
eww fucking grosse....*rings the door bell* "your on the new screamo show when we have gay sex in your car :mellow: and dont tell you about it^_^"

is it any good? is there a emo host?:mellow:is ashton kuntcha the host? havnt seen it yet and since i moved outta home i havnt watching mtv or pimp my ride unless im up at 4 in the morning and thats is the uncencored version ^_^
they need to make one for imports
ive seen pimp my ride do 2 or 1 crx's and a civic but they made me vomit they just didnt have that right look...its like a black person being a emo just wrong....listen i can understand a 7" lcd you know a decent set up maybe a lil kit.....but chrome 22' mega phat whide bodee kit and a paint job that would even put the most tattooed and pierced man to shame....

Last edited:
Back