wich cams?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2

Hey,everybody,Im planning to buy stage 2 cams for a b16a with only i/h/e.But I dont know wich are better.Do You guys know? :worthy:

get some ctr pistons then buy cams...i think if you go with something too big...youll be overcamed ....also rocket cams are the shit...900 bucks for cams and spring set

http://www.m24x.com/

skunk2 or m24x? I have to be sure wich are best for me.I dont want to spend lots of money into something cheap. :laugh:

are spoon better than skunk2?

Quoted post[/post]]
skunk2 or m24x? I have to be sure wich are best for me.I dont want to spend lots of money into something cheap. :laugh:
the best for you right now at this point are Type R cams or at the very most Stage 1 cams. You don't have enough compression to take advantage of anything higher than a stage 1. Just get some ITR or CTR cams. Skunk2 Stage 1 cams would be ok. and with these cams that i mentioned you can get away with using your stock valve train just as long as you DO NOT go past the stock redline of 8200.

for stage 2,what do I need?more compresion?Iknow i will need to upgrade the valvetrain.

any more suggestions please email me.

thanks,but now i want to know if i can put only the CTR intake cam.if so,do i have to make tunning on the timming? :worthy:

you'll clog it.... if it takes it in, it needs to spit it out too.

go for a jog. take a straw with you

you can breathe in through your mouth, but you must exhale through the drinking straw.

let me know how far you get before you pass out.

Back